Need Help Logging In?
Here are some possible reasons you may be unable to login:
1. If you are new to ACM it may be that your registration didn’t complete.
If you suspect this, email us and we will do that for you. Please include what you would like to use for your username and password:
2. You are using the wrong password. Please note the following:
- Your password is case-sensitive, meaning that capital letters matter. Your password has to be entered exactly as you created it, “mypassword” is not the same as “MyPassword”.
- Did you recently change it? Sometimes members try to log in with their original password from when they signed up, forgetting they used the option described below to update it. You can always just update it again using the link below.
- You can change your password using this link which you will also find below the login area on the login page. Enter your username or email address to receive a link via email which you can use to create a new password.
3. Your payment is past due and your access has been closed.
You would have received an email with a link where you can securely update your credit card information. If you did not receive that please email us and we will send you another email:
>Please include your first and LAST name in your email!
4. When I try to log in I keep being returned to the login page without any error message.
This would indicate that you need to allow cookies from “astrocurrentsmonthly.com” in your web browser. The exact steps for this vary in different web browsers so if you don’t know how to do this, please e-mail us at and let us know which operating system and web browser you are using, for example: Windows 7, Firefox 29.
If you are still having issues don’t hesitate to email us at:
Please describe what is happening when you try to login, including any error message that you receive, as this will help us to help you.
>Again, please include your first and LAST name in your email!