How to Cancel
Dear Member ~
You can cancel anytime and are never under any obligation to continue. However there are a couple things we’d like you to be aware of:
- If you are canceling ACM because you are experiencing financial challenges, you can apply for our ACM Scholarship Program, where you can get ACM for only $2.50/month for ACM-Lite and $5/month for ACM-Full! Learn more here.
- Did you know there are two ACM levels to choose from: ACM-Full and ACM-Lite. Perhaps one of them will work better for you than the one you have now. See what’s on each level here.
Some things to know before you cancel…
- Cancellations must be received VIA EMAIL. Please do not call to cancel.
- IF you download the current month, you will be expected to pay for it. Which means if you access the ACM Membership site after you have emailed requesting to cancel your membership, it is assumed that you got the current month’s ACM so you will be charged for that month and so your request to cancel will begin with the following month. HENCE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE ONCE YOU HAVE EMAILED REQUESTING TO CANCEL.
- When canceling your membership, it is best to notify us at least 3 days prior to your usual billing date to make sure your next charge does not go through.
- Important: If you click CANCEL located at the bottom of any email announcement you receive from us, this only unsubscribes you from the mailing list and does NOT cancel the billing portion of your membership. You MUST send us a separate email to stop the recurring monthly charge. If you simply cancel the mailing list subscription, we have no way of knowing that you also intended to stop the billing.
- Just one more thing…if you are canceling because you experienced technical difficulties, we would like to encourage you to contact us first as we are more than happy to help you in accessing and using the ACM site.
To Cancel Your Membership
Remember, you must send a written request via email to cancel.
Copy and paste the following text (red portion only) into a new e-mail:
Reason for canceling (your feedback is very helpful and appreciated):
Send the email to:
>Please include your first and LAST name in your email!
If you do decide to cancel your ACM Membership, we have appreciated your support and are sorry to see you go. We hope you find your way back here in the future!